Have an idea? Your sock design could be sold all over the world to support a cause of your choice! Together we can make a difference.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Pick my Design” to be considered.
By participating you agree to the following legal requirements.
• By submitting an entry, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and that his or her entry conforms to the entry guidelines and restrictions set forth in these Official Rules (“Entry Requirements”) and that iNFable, LLC (“iNFable” may, at its sole discretion, disqualify him or her from the Contest if iNFable decides that his or her entry fails to conform to the Entry Requirements or any other provision of these Official Rules. iNFable decisions regarding application and interpretation of these Official Rules shall be binding and final.
- Each Entrant into the Contest (and his or her parent or legal guardian, if the Entrant is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence a [a “minor”]) hereby irrevocably grants, transfers, assigns and conveys to iNFable, its successors and assigns, all present and future right, title and interest of every kind and nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, all patents, design patents, copyrights, and all rights incidental, subsidiary, ancillary or allied thereto (including, without limitation, all derivative rights) in and to the entry for unlimited exploitation throughout the universe, in perpetuity, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised. iNFable shall have the right, in its sole discretion and without owing any additional consideration to Entrant, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, alter, use or otherwise exploit each entry for any purpose which iNFable deems necessary or desirable, and each Entrant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have therein. Each Entrant hereby acknowledges that such Entrant does not reserve any rights in or to the entry. If iNFable shall desire to secure additional assignments, certificates of engagement for the entry or other documents as iNFable may reasonably require in order to perfect ownership of iNFable’s rights in and to the entry, then each Entrant agrees to sign the same upon iNFable’s request therefor.
- Submission of the entry or any prior or subsequent related entry submission creates no obligation whatsoever on the part of iNFable, whether legal, implied or otherwise (whether of confidentiality, compensation, return, use, not use or otherwise).
- Each entry and any related entry submission to iNFable are not confidential. iNFable will have no confidentiality obligations whatsoever with respect to this or any prior or subsequent submission to iNFable. To the extent that any part of this submission or any prior or subsequent submission to iNFable is marked as "CONFIDENTIAL," "SECRET," "PROPRIETARY" or with other words to that effect, such notations will have no effect and will create no obligation whatsoever on iNFable.
- Each Entrant certifies, to the best of their knowledge, all of the ideas in this and any related submission to iNFable are not the property of any others besides the named Entrant, and all the information furnished to iNFable is true and correct.
- Each Entrant certifies they are not violating any agreement or understanding with another person or party, by providing this information to iNFable.
iNFable, LLC is a Michigan Corporation and any legal proceedings are subject to the jurisdiction of Allegan County, Holland, Michigan.